Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Switzerland: Europe’s Best-kept Secret!

Expatica.ch, a really great English-speaking resource publication, interviewed me this week about living and working in Switzerland. It was a fun interview!


You can read it here: http://tinyurl.com/q43uho


People often ask me about the differences between working and networking in the United States and Europe. The differences are vast at times. I apologize for not blogging more often, but I took a little break to prepare for the move from Paris to Geneva. However, I think figuring out how to work virtually with global organizations is a very important topic these days – especially as more people aim to launch global businesses. So through blogging and tweeting more regularly, I hope to share more of my experiences and advice on these topics. Hopefully, it will help others interested in learning more about working with businesses throughout Europe.



No comments: