Wednesday, July 13, 2011

5 Star Review for 5 Reasons to Leave a Lover!

Feeling very blessed for the following review from ReadersFavorites.com: 

"Carolyn Moncel is a wonderful author. I like the development of the characters and the way they blended into the plot. This is not Ellery and Julien Roulet's first appearance, though. I was a little confused on that aspect at first, but once I pushed through the novella, I quickly became acquainted with them and found myself pulled into the middle of the book to take the journey of relationships and complicated issues that surround having a lover.

Not that I have been through these things, I really felt a deep connection with Ellery. Just the way that Ms. Moncel created and formed her character really reached out to me. I think that is part of what makes it such a fantastic book. The issues at hand, the cheating, the deeply emotional journey of abuse, all of them were created not to be entertaining, but informative and life like..."

Read the Full Review

Buy the Book

No comments: